Thursday, May 24, 2007

Panic

We don't have a printer in our office, so anytime I want to print something, I go to an office across the hall - where a woman I admire works. Today I was at the printer and she said, "panic." Then she said it a bit louder and then a bit louder - "panic!" "PANIC!" I asked if she was ok, and she just said, "please, I need to know how to spell panic!" :)

By the way, if you don't read me in a while, don't panic - tomorrow I'm going to Gulu, northern Uganda to visit a dear friend Kathy, and meet some of the kids who have been affected by war in that part of the world. By the way - for May 25 - HAPPY AFRICA DAY!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Africa Day too! I hope you have a great time with Kathy!

Anonymous said...

Ezekiel said

Enjoy your trip to Uganda. Happy Africa Day!