Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mothers' Day!

This is a shout out to our moms. We love you SO much! I know I'm married and grown up and living in a foreign country, but I will never stop loving my parents, and being grateful to them for the way they brought me into the world, raised me, and gave me such a good start. My mom is: unconditionally loving, full of grace, hilarious, generous, full of faith, and makes really good big cookies. I'm also thankful for a good mother-in-law who cares without interfering and is also hilarious and intelligent, and understanding - even about things like chocolate addiction! Happy Mothers' Day, Moms!

I've also been thinking all day of my friend who lost her only son last year, and who was praying for courage to stand in church when they make the annoucement for all mothers to stand. Because she still feels like a mother. She is still a mother. And she is believes that God is good, but wants to see His goodness...

1 comment:

Dovic 23 said...

Oh yes, Happy Mothers Day, here in India, its a "Concept" but then again, its ok.