Thursday, May 17, 2007

In my dreams

Last night I had a dream that I was discovering and detonating a nuclear bomb. It was all very exciting. I often have these suspenseful, action-packed dreams. Sometimes it makes it hard to wake up in the morning, because I want to see how it turns out. I'm one of those people who can press snooze and return to the adventure. I pressed snooze 6 times this morning, and missed my run. But I'm sure you can understand - what with the whole nuclear bomb situation.

I finished watching 24 Season 2 last night. Wow, the suspense (note: there's a nuclear bomb in this one). Jack Bauer is just such a classic hero. He's brave, selfless, nationalistic, and respectful of damsels in distress. And he shoots people - a lot. I don't shoot people in my dreams. I even found it difficult to hold a gun in Chechnya - which people found hilarious! I'm much more courageous in my dreams, and I seem to be able to run a lot faster too...

No comments: