Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Congrats Denise & Dave!

Our good friends Denise and Dave got married on Saturday. Sadly, we couldn't be there, but our friend Heather has posted some pics - http://heathertheprincess.blogspot.com
We wish you two so much joy and love and fun in your marriage, and we miss our double dates!

P.S. Speaking of marriage, I was speaking with our DC the other day (the guy who is in charge of The Salvation Army in our area). He was making small talk and then asked if John and I sleep in the same bed. I thought it was a tad personal, but realized this morning that he's probably just concerned that we don't have children yet! First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a similar conversation with a taxi driver in Dubai - he was genuinely sad that Daryl and I had no children after being together for 4 years and would pray for us. I think he reallly pitied us. I didn't know what to say - so just accepted his prayers with thanks and hoped that one day we would have kids...!