Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Half-full or Half-empty?

Bad news: Trousers have been outlawed from my workplace (for women that is...) In this country, a woman in trousers is rumoured to be involved in prostitution.
Good news: I was the only woman who wore trousers anyway, so it's not a big deal. I have lots of skirts, and I'm a hearty Canadian who can surely stand up to winter without leg cover!

Bad news: We missed milk by 10 minutes yesterday in the shops.
Good news: An envelope full to the brim of Lindor Easter eggs arrived in the mail (thanks Mom & Dad). I guess they're not quite as healthy, but oh so delicious.

Bad news: Our server is down at work, so we haven't been able to use the internet.
Good news: I got a lot of work done today, and the power came on just in time for us to get home today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Rochelle and John,
I thought it time to catch up on your blog. Rochelle, even though I don't know you, I like your positive side to rather disappointing events.

I had my license plate stolen off my car last night and now I need to be encouraged by your spirit. Thanks. I'm glad I signed on and read your 'half-full' stories.

God bless.

Fronie