Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Steph

My friend Steph is one of the most courageous people I know. Right now she is battling cancer, and undergoing a stem cell transplant. Steph is a survivor. The nurse told me she never complains.
 
Steph has a beautiful heart - always thinking of others, and showing an interest in other people's lives. She is also always stylin' (and doesn't look down on people who aren't - whew), she's an amazing cook, and she is hilarious. Steph's faith astounds me. She is wise too...
 
I have been praying fervently for Steph for over a year, and ask you to join me. Please, please pray for my friend Stephanie. Pray for healing - physical, emotional and spiritual. Pray for comfort and peace for her and her family.
 
If you want to see her photo, check out the University of Toronto Gospel Choir link on this site, and when you enter the UTGC site, you'll see a moving photo of choir members. She's the third to "appear."
 
Steph - I love you, and I'm so grateful for the influence you have on my life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rochelle - I'll be praying for Steph. I just checked out the photos and remember her from your concerts. Nice to put a face to the person I'm promising to pray for. Love you. A. Cathie

Lin said...

i'm juz blog-hopping and i happened to read this post...has ur friend recovered yet? i hope she's doing well since she's such a nice person...=]

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
» » »