Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Amen to simplicity

We had a friend visit from South Africa last year and he was amazed by
our little apartment and simple way of living. I guess we don't really
live the "American dream" but we're happy (and, admittedly, a little
HOT in this weather!)

It's a cliche - but shouldn't we all live simply so that others may
simply live?

I guess that's one reason I'm looking forward to living in Africa. I
want to learn to live without too much "stuff" so that it doesn't get
in the way. Freedom!

2 comments:

joel.ivany said...

Looks good guys.

Will be praying for you and am excited for things to come.

LOVE YOU BOTH.

Word!

KiR said...

It's a big lesson that i have been learning this summer too. Living out of a backpack - I've tossed a lot of stuff, and there's a lot more to get rid of once I return to my apartment.
Love you guys :)
You're inspiring