Sunday, August 14, 2005

I'm in love

I have to admit it - I am crazy in love with John.

For a long time I have had the dream of living in Africa. John has
never been to the continent, and I was trying to convince him to go
with me for a summer, but just before Christmas he decided that we
should give it a try - for 3 years! And he has done SO much "stuff"
(paperwork, packing, researching, calling, e-mailing, etc.) to make my
dream come true. And I am sincerely grateful.

John always looks out for me. He's patient with my computer illiteracy
and always takes care of me when I'm sick. He's an awesome cook, kind
and thoughtful, multi-talented, and a good communicator. And, of
course, he's hot - you have to admit it. :)

After a couple months of marriage, I was talking to an older woman who
was visiting our church (a retired officer) and she asked how the
marriage was going. I said something like, "oh, it's great, and I just
love sleeping with John!" "That's nice, dear...."

It IS nice to fall asleep and wake up next to someone that you adore.

Sometimes I just can't believe that I scored John McAlister!

1 comment:

Johnny said...

Dear readers,

I'm sorry you had to experience this sappyness. But I'm not sorry that my wife loves me.