Monday, March 06, 2006

The Wedding

Well, it's official, Josh and Jenn are married. The wedding was
beautiful! My favourite parts were Josh singing a song he wrote to his
new bride (my parents were bawling!) and Joel giving a really moving
speech (he had everyone in tears). The armadillo part was fairly
moving too... It was good to see some friends of the family, and my
Nana flew in from B.C.

So, we have a new sister. She and Josh are on a cruise right now, so
we're trying not to be too jealous. I felt really proud of my little
brother. And, I must admit, I love weddings. I had some troubles with
the computer, but there are *some* ("unofficial") photos of the
wedding in our photo gallery, if you want to have a look.

1 comment:

Seeker of The Light said...

Ah, you only heard the surface stuff about Armond the Armadillo! Like the proverbial iceberg, there is much more to Armond beneath the surface. Some day we will have to fill you in on the whole story! :)