Monday, March 06, 2006

My kind of man

I have a lovely lunch out with my sister today. It was good to chat
and I just love her. But afterwards, as I was sitting at my desk, I
had a craving for apple sauce. Thankfully we pass by a grocery store
on our way home from work. John indulged me (and it was on sale!) We
ate dinner, and then I tried to open the jar. Well, of course, I'm not
much in the bicep department, so I couldn't get the lid off. I passed
on the noble duty to John - who tried quite hard and even gave himself
an indent on his hand, but could not get it open. He can run really
far though.

So, I brought the jar down to the laundry room and checked out who
seemed the strongest. I must admit that it sounded like a pick-up line
when I was like, "hi! I was wondering if you could open up my apple
sauce?" I love a man who can admit his weaknesses and stand by as his
wife asks another random man to open a jar. Yep, that's my kind of
man!

1 comment:

Darren Hailes said...

John CAN run far. This is true.