Friday, March 10, 2006

Fascinating thoughts

So, John has left me for a few days to go to Innovare with my Dad.
Last night I actually had to cook for myself (imagine!) I made yummy
fettucine alfredo, which John won't eat anymore because it's so
unhealthy. It was SO good though - whipped cream, butter and cheese -
honestly - what could be healthier than that? OK, maybe the confession
part should be that later on in the evening I cooked up some more for
myself! :)

Last night I watched "The Gospel" - superstar cast, good looking men
and great music. The only drawback being that Donnie McLurkin didn't
sing - what's with that?

This week I also went to see Joel's play "The Puzzled Man." It is
quite bizarre, but hilarious. I'm proud of Joel. He's living out his
dreams. I also got to see my cousin Kimberly dance ballet. Wow! She
looked so graceful and beautiful.

If I could have another talent, it would have to be dance. I used to
take hiphop classes. I felt oh so cool!

I turn 28 tomorrow. It's hard to believe - probably because I still
look 16! God is good. I thank Him for another year of my life. I love
God.

1 comment:

Darren Hailes said...

Sorry I forgot your birthday. I was planning on remembering but obviously I didn't. I was going to call you and sing. Though perhaps you were better off for not having had *that* experience!