Thursday, March 16, 2006

Some people I admire

- Sherri (my best friend). She keeps giving and giving with a nice
combination of grace, gentleness and determination. She is super
smart, beautiful, and adventurous.
- Desmond Tutu and Nelson Mandela. They modelled forgiveness,
reconciliation and love, as the most pure form of justice.
- Grace (the lady at the desk next to mine). She is kind and generous,
and spent her whole birthday yesterday fasting and praying for others.
She often brings little treats to my desk.
- Linda (the lady who works at the front desk at my work). She is
constantly joyful, and helps so many people. She is dedicated and has
a big heart.
- Parents, in general.
- Nana. She's over 80, and yet has an amazingly open mind, and just
continues to love people and show compassion without judging.
- Lisa (my choir director). She is real. That's my favourite thing
about her, but she's also fun, committed, talented and beautiful.

There are more, but this is a just a taste. Aren't we blessed to have
so many people in our lives?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
» » »