Wednesday, February 08, 2006

You know Valentines is coming when...

Your husband brings you a hot Tim Hortons' English Toffee Cappucino - out of the blue! You gotta love a guy like that!
 
I'm working in the same building as John now. Yep - I'm working at THQ (Territorial Headquarters for The Salvation Army). I never thought I would find myself employed in this building, but life has its surprises, and I didn't feel (ethically) that I could work anywhere else with the hope that we'll be leaving for Africa within the month.
 
I'm doing policy work on Sexual Trafficking. Very interesting....

2 comments:

The @ said...

hahah say hi to all my friends there

remember the dress code

I know I didn't

your mate

m@

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
notebook computer tax lawyers in chicago gps system for a car