Sunday, April 05, 2009

Kissing time

People often ask me what my daily schedule is like. I don't really have one. I kind of just see how things go. (It's actually kind of freeing to live this way for a time!) There are no set times to do anything, but there are certain elements that are involved in every day. There's story time, eating time, changing time, nap time, bouncing/washing dishes time, watch the fishies time, swing time, gym time, often Tim Hortons time and... my favourite... kissing time! Of course I kiss Kieran all throughout the day, but I also reserve time just for kissing. I lay him on his back and kiss him all over. He always smiles and giggles and squeals, and it's the highlight of my day.

Kieran has discovered his tongue, and is sticking it in and out, in and out with pride. It's very cute. He's also enjoying scratching different surfaces and discovering the different sounds and touches. For 4 nights in a row he's woken up drenched in pee (I feel like I've forgotten the art of diapering - what happened? any tips?) He loves bouncing in the jolly jumper. He's growing and getting cuter continually. Gotta go.. it's kissing time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We use to say "Elissa peed a pound" it will only get better once they drink less. Just keep changing him before he is going down for bed. Sometimes a diaper change is good too,but watch out for diaper rash..
REnee