Monday, October 10, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I must say that being grateful greatly improves my quality of life.
 
Here are some things I'm thankful for... God's love, grace, faithfulness, patience and wisdom; John; hot showers; Africa; so many good, fun, kind friends; freedom; godly grandparents; babies being born every minute; parents who knew/know how to love me and take care of me; Joel, Kirsten and Josh; Sherri, Grace and Johnny; living in Toronto with people from all nations; turkey and chocolate (but not together); clean clothes; sight and hearing; good family (including in-laws!); my choir; my church; my education; music that makes me feel alive; movies that make me cry; peace; smiles from strangers; forgiveness; that aching feeling of loving someone; clean, running water; the hope that I have; my past and my future.
 
There are so many more, but it's ok - this isn't the only day I can give thanks. God is good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for you. You are an awesome child of God and I am privileged to be your aunt. Lots of love today and always. A. Cathie